The Chalybeate

Saturday 11 September 2010

Clothes Shopping

Well, it had to be done.
All of my shorts are past wearing, one way or another.
There's the pair I binned last week,
The pair that need binning now.
The pair with the ripped flies and
the pair with the oil stains.

I guess I should have chucked most of them earlier, but I didn't. So it was time to buy another pair or two. Charity shops (my first port of call and preference); nothing.
Outdoor shops, three of them; nowt.
TK Maxx, my usual standby, zilch.
Gurt trendy cool shops in Slavers' Quarter; bugger-all. Any of 'em.

So I ended up in M&S which had plenty to choose from, several in my size, one or two in acceptable styles & colours. So I became M&S middle-class man again and bought some. Heigh ho. Next time I'll have to cut out the hours or roaming around and go straight there. It may be bad for my self-credibility, but it'll save time.

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home