The Chalybeate

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Will I be a Siphon?

Writing yesterday of giving back after receiving for many years and incipient thoughts of my own Third Age, prompts me to wonder whether the analogy of a siphon will be correct. I hope so.

For much of my life I have read, watched, absorbed information from many sources, but I've not produced anything of consequence. Yes, I've written for work, I've benefitted my family & colleagues and associates, but nothing for the consumption of the wider world.

I hope that my vessel of knowledge & experience is full enough, and it has now flooded the outlet pipe to a level at which I will be able to pour it out to share around, so that I and others can gain from this.

Of course, this could be semi-drunk twaddle, and it needs a diagram, but still.............

;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home