The Chalybeate

Thursday 16 February 2006

The leveret

I'm worried about a friend. She did something stupid, but understandable, and now has to choose between guilt and deception or a suspicious or unhappy manfriend. Their relationship will be altered anyway, but the direction of change will mean the difference between long-term happiness or some misery for her.

I'm concerned, but I can't do anything. My worry is that in her defensiveness about her error, she will become agressive and cause an argument between them; perhaps the worst of both worlds.

She's miserable enough already: she's like a sister or daughter to me yet I am helpless to take care of her or even help her. (And we'd argue, really argue, if I tried)

(28th Feb): Hmph. The above sounds pretentious. But I will leave it in.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kaa, at 28/2/06 12:22  

  • Who says it's stupid? What about necessary?

    By Blogger Kaa, at 28/2/06 12:23  

  • We could argue about that. I see it from a man's point of view, where "necessary" does not mean "obtainable". So stupid, it is, in my opinion.

    By Blogger Moses, at 28/2/06 17:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home