The Chalybeate

Monday 25 August 2008

Moonface's Mini-Adventures

I've been teasing Moonface for some time about her love of getting away from it all, and her frequent weekends away having fun of some sort. After this bank holiday trip with me into the Brecons, we have totted up her summer to find that she has spent nine weekends in succession with at least one night away from home. The gadabout!

So what's she been up to?
  • Glastonbury festival
  • Rick & Briony's anniversary / birthday party
  • Walking with Sarah
  • Hostelling weekend at Tal-y-Sarn
  • Trowbridge festival (harumph)
  • Exmoor Explorer weekend
  • Walking the Cumbria Way with me
  • The Green Man festival
  • The Brecons with me
It looks as if she'll be at home all next weekend (apart from the barbie on Saturday and the walk with the book group girls on Sunday) for the first time since June....

Moonface now astounds me by her energy and ability to plan and get things done: she seems to be accelerating in her activities rather than slowing down like so many people do. Meanwhile, I'm very happy just slipstreaming along. Life's good.

:O)

:O)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home