The Chalybeate

Monday 19 January 2009

Beard



I've not shaved since the beginning of December, when a brief dose of a bad cold sapped my willpower and coordination. Moonface doesn't like it when I don't shave, since I both look and feel rough. No snogging!

But now, after six or seven weeks, the beard is looking quite a respectable length, dense around the chin and curly under the ears, and it feels much softer. I've never grown one for this time before, and now that I know I can - what's the point? I look different, but the shaved head, glasses and beard make a very mature combination, and I don't feel mature yet. And as the beard around my chin and moustache is pure white, it makes me look older. So it's got to come off, sometime soon. Funnily enough, Moonface doesn't mind my appearance now; at least my face is kissable again.

I have a photo of my bearded self, so sometime soon I will shave again ....


:0/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home