The Chalybeate

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Dope

Although I am an occasional tobacco smoker, taking from perhaps one or two per week down to less than one a month, depending upon whose company I'm in, I hardly ever smoke any dope. I do (did?) like the mild effect that one or two drags on a joint can give me, so when I was offered some last weekend I accepted and enjoyed the slight enhancement of sound and vision that makes cannabis fun. It must have been over a year since I last had any.

Then, this morning while walking Moonface towards work I spotted a plump little plastic bag on the pavement close to the Gloucester Road. Being an incorrigible skip-diver and scavenger, I picked it up without thinking then discovered that it had a little portion of tightly-pressed grass inside it. Hmm, I thought, while putting the bag into my pocket. Then on my return journey I saw another similar little bag close to where I found the first. It also contained weed. Hmmm again.

So, what do I do with this? Pass it to my dope-smoking friend? Smoke it myself as a small luxury? Throw it away? Store it for twenty years like the last lot I acquired, then dispose of it?
It's sitting in a tin at the moment, waiting on a decision.

:o/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home