The Chalybeate

Monday 14 December 2009

Niggly

I've been felling niggly and acting irritably recently, for no obvious reason. Generally it's the small things in life that make me react badly rather than the major setbacks, which I suppose is because the big things need one to do something about them, rather than just complaining.

A couple of stupid examples:

A sheet came out of the wash looking worse than it had started, because it had been put in with an opened duvet which then proceeded to swallow most of the rest of the load and stop it washing properly. So I snapped at at this stupid little thing, and put us all into a short strop.

Then on Saturday night, waiting nearly an hour in the pub for some friends to arrive before going on to the Polish Club, I was quite rude because the meeting-point had been misunderstood. Luckily I'd guessed what had happened, so realised which pub they'd be waiting in instead, but I still felt out of sorts for the rest of the evening.


:0/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home